Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
We need your help to ensure that Give Numbers is a safe platform where we can air our views on issues that affect us. In order to do that, we need you to make the following commitments before using Give Numbers:
- You will not provide your name, address or any other personal information on the website when registering, commenting or submitting Polls.
- You will not use this platform to harass, intimidate or abuse other users.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Give Numbers to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not post content or take any action on Give Numbers that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can terminate accounts and remove any content or information you post on Give Numbers if we believe that it violates this Statement.